My family all inhaled this and we already devoured the leftovers <3 nbsp="" p="">
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced celery (about 4 medium stalks)
- 4 cups low-sodium organic chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken breast, boneless, skinless.
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup dry whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and celery; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add broth, chicken, carrots, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pasta, reduce heat to low, gently boil for 10 minutes.
- Add cilantro before serving.