I always have zucchini on hand -- it's quick and easy!
So I whipped us up some zucchini pizzas --- and they were GREAT!! Matt and Charlie inhaled them and they have made a couple more appearances ;)
Here is what you will need:
- Several zucchini, sliced thin (I used a mandolin slicer)
- cooking spray
- pizza sauce
- pizza toppings of choice (I used turkey sausage)
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- lay zucchini on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- bake for 10 minutes
- remove and add pizza sauce and toppings
- bake an additional 10 minutes