Enter Kale Chips into my life --- the crunch, the salt, with none of the icky icky ingredients, calories, or grease!!
These are kid and husband approved --- and often requested! Super easy, quick, and a no brainer in my opinion!
- sea salt
- olive oil (or olive oil spray)
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Strip kale off of stems and break into bite size pieces, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Spread out kale over baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil or spray with olive oil spray.
- Sea salt to taste.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are brown
- Top with parmesan cheese!