In 30 days, I lost a total of 3.4 pounds and 7.2 inches!! One inch in my waist, one inch in my hips, 1.5 inches off of both my thighs!
|Pure excitement to be able to get my leg up this high!|
All of my trouble areas were tackled and toned during this program; and it's safe to say that I am head over heels, grow old together in love with Core De Force! It was EXACTLY what I needed to get back on track and really learn to love ME again.
There are a few things that I learned during this past month and I am so thankful to have learned some lessons.
1. Stay off the scale! My weight loss was pretty low; but my pictures and measurements tell a totally different story of success. If you're using the scale only to measure your results STOP. take some before pictures and measurements and then commit to doing a program, start to finish. I promise you that the results will happen.
|The first time I have seen abs since getting|
pregnant with my son two years ago.
3. SET GOALS. I had a goal to get every workout in and not have to play catch up --- and I did it! I pushed myself harder than I ever did and I am so glad that I did! :)
4. Celebrate EVERY victory, no matter how small. I made it a point to focus on ONE thing daily that I improved on or that I did well. Some days, it was the fact that I drank all my water. Other days it was that I did a workout a million times better. When I took time to focus on the GOOD, the bad stuff wasn't even relevant anymore.
5. TRUST the process. There were days when I thought I was eating too much or not enough or was just frustrated. But I TRUSTED that the creators of this program knew what they were doing; and they DID. I had amazing success and results because ti was patient. I TRUSTED the system.
6. Your nutrition MATTERS. You can kill yourself in a workout --- but if you don't really take the time to fuel your body the right way, you'll see NO change in your body. Don't view food as your enemy. It is there to help you get amazing results and you NEED it to get results. So open up that nutrition guide and dial. it. in.
|Onto round two, baby! JOIN ME!|
So, if you're ready to REALLY tackle your own journey and commit to Core De Force, or any program, I would love to work with you!!
My next challenge group begins on December 26th with a week of prep; workouts kick off on January 2nd. Please fill out the application to be considered!
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.