- 2 medium bell peppers (I used red and yellow)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 pound chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- any fajita toppings you desire :)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut onions and peppers into 1/4 inch wedges.
- Spread the onions and peppers out in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add chicken to dish. Make sure the chicken is cut into thin strips!
- Drizzle olive oil over food in dish.
- Sprink seasoning over food.
- Using your hands, make sure oil and seasoning is well mixed, covering all food evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring once during baking.
- Serve with your favorite fajita toppings!
A great side is Black Beans and Quinoa!