Fast forward five years, and I have 100% perfected the art of making hard boiled eggs. Now, they are a staple in my weekly meal plan. They are the perfect snack and an amazing protein source.
- Place the desired number of eggs into a pot.
- Cover the eggs with water.
- place on stove and bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water has reached a boil, turn the heat OFF or remove pot from heat.
- Cover with a lid for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, transfer eggs into a bowl of cold water.
- Enjoy! :)
For easy peeling, peel your eggs under cold, running water.