- Pork Loin (3-4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey, separated
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples
- Slice apples and place half of them on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place 1/4 cup honey over apples.
- Cut slices into pork loin and place in crock pot, slits facing up.
- Stuff apple slices into the slits in the pork loin.
- Put remaining apples and honey over pork loin.
- Sprinkle cinnamon to taste.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
This pairs very nicely over quinoa and with asparagus. Enjoy!