- brussels sprouts
- non-stick cooking spray
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Chop stems off of the brussels sprouts and quarter the sprouts.
- Place sprouts in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle sprouts with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Stir.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Lay sprouts on cookie sheet.
- Roast in the oven until tender crisp, about 10-15 (sometimes 20) minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add parmesan cheese if desired.